The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer. The series of 5K runs and fitness walks raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement.
RE/MAX is a National Series Sponsor of the Race for the Cure Series, which entitles you to have a 10 x 10 booth at your local Race (min value of $5,000). Be sure to contact your RE/MAX regional representative to receive further details so that you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Whether or not your office has a presence at the Race, the RE/MAX logo will be featured on:
6 million race entry forms
1.6 million participant T-shirts
1.6 million race bibs
500,000 race posters
Race for the Cure Series Advertising- women’s publications (reach of close to 350M)
Leverage RE/MAX’s investment as a National Series Sponsor of the world’s largest series of walk/runs by participating in a local event.
About Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure, which is now the world’s largest breast cancer organization and the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer with more than $1.9 billion invested to date. For more information about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit www.komen.org or call (877) GO KOMEN … more
Light The Night Walk: Taking Steps To Cure CancerTM
Each year, in communities all across the United States and Canada teams of families, friends, co-workers and local and national corporations come together to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS’s) Light The Night Walk events and bring help and hope to people battling blood cancers.
Every Light The Night walker is encouraged to become a Champion For Cures by raising $100 or more to help fight blood cancer.
Funds raised by teams and individual walkers provide:
- Lifesaving blood cancer research
- Free educational materials and events for patients and their families
- Local programs such as Family Support Groups and First Connection, a peer-to-peer counseling program
- Comprehensive, personalized assistance through our Information Resource Center
Light The Night Walk events are evenings filled with inspiration. During this leisurely walk, walkers carry illuminated balloons – white for survivors, red for supporters and gold in memory of loved ones lost to cancer – thousands of walkers – men, women and children – form a community of caring, bringing light to the dark world of cancer.
We are Taking Steps To Cure Cancer! Join us!
- Register now to become part of Light The Night Walk
- Click here to find a local team or create your own team.
- Need to find your most convenient, local walk site for time and date information? Click here.
Quick facts about Walk night:
- Illuminated balloons, Light the Night T-shirts and a wrist band entitling walkers to enjoy food and refreshments are provided to all walkers who become a Champion For Cures by raising $100 or more to help fight blood cancer.
- The Walk is done at a leisurely pace and takes less than an hour to complete.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome. However, for everyone’s safety, bicycles, inline skates, wheelie footwear, skateboards and scooters are not allowed.
- Walks take place rain or shine.
- Pets? Please check with the nearest chapter about bringing pets.
- Help Recycle! At the walk, participants can now pick up a recycling envelope for discarding balloon units.